Welcome to my blog of personal scribbles n' ramblings. For more visit my production website. Enjoy

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monkey Jam 1 - Alice in Wonderland

Well in an effort to keep everyone pushing their creativity, my works AD Dan Tonkin has championed a new in-house monthly art challenge.
The first theme was Alice in Wonderland which is a real challenge as its a fairly well worn idea. So I thought it would be good to do a paint over of an old sculpt of Tweedle Dee with some strong romantic lighting and the second was just an attempt to make something out of nothing which can be seen in the wip.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's & I'll try and link that stuff when I can.

*Edit* added the 'Knave of Hearts' profile sketch so I had something unseen for Mondays submission.







No comments:

Post a Comment