Welcome to my blog of personal scribbles n' ramblings. For more visit my production website. Enjoy

Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012: Mass Effect Infiltrator

I started the year in heavy dev with Mass Effect Infiltrator, as I came on to the project late I thought I'd be getting some small bits and pieces to do but I ended up contributing a fair bit which I was stoked about.

I was responsible for the final boss battle environment "Desert Planet", the re-light, texture & general look and feel of "Med Bay Dark". And finally the complete lighting of the "Comm Relay" level. 

Apart from the in-game content I also helped with all the release marketing including the background imagery for the splash and a number of press screenshots.

The game looked great and the team is very talented so I look forward to the next title they put their skills to.




No comments:

Post a Comment